Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sing me a song

I always get what type of music do you like, this i must say i my least favorite question out there. In no way can i just pigeonhole myself into liking one or two genre of music. i like to surprise people with what i have on my ipod. with that my spring playlist.

  • Augustana - coffee & cigarettes
  • Automatic loveletters- hush
  • B.o.B. - airplanes
  • Colbie caillat - battle & i never told you
  • Copeland- take care, you have my attention, & pin yor wings
  • Corinne bailey rae - paris nights/new york mornings
  • Death cab for cutie - i will possess your heart & i will follow you into the dark
  • Demi lovato - don't forget & catch me
  • Eric hassle - hutful
  • Eye alaska - walk like a gentleman, american landslide, miles don't mean anything, i never knew
  • Gavin degraw - belief & lover be strong
  • He is we - blame it one the rain, pour me out, happily ever after
  • Hellogoodbye - when we first met
  • Hey monday - candles & 6 months
  • Hope - bring me flowers & who am i to say
  • Hot chelle rae - i like to dance
  • Jack's mannequin - dark blue & the resolution
  • Justin nozuka - save him, love, & women put your weapons down
  • Lady antebellum - run to you & american honey
  • Lady gaga - speechless
  • Neautral milk hotel - in the aeroplane over the sea
  • Never shout never - the past & what is love
  • Regina spektor - I want to sing & fidelity
  • Sia - breathe me
  • The maine - into your arms
  • Vampire weekend - cousins & giving up your guns
  • Young Love - discotech & find a new way

No comments:

Post a Comment